As with many other modules in Microbizz you can search for the specific objects within the module - in this case company objects.
Depending on your permissions and policies you'll be able to search for the different companies by using the global search bar. You can for instance search for company names and addresses.
Another way to locate a specific company in Microbizz is via company search function.
The Company search function can be found in the CRM-module, then COMPANY > SEARCH.
As seen below there is one main field called Company where a user can search broadly for companies.
It's also possible to use one or more of the fields below used to narrow the search results.
Searching is done by pressing ENTER on your keyboard or the Search button.
To start over your search and clear all fields, use the Reset button.
Search with filter
You'll also be able to base your search on the company filter in COMPANY > SEARCH WITH FILTER. A list of your filters will be shown, which you can base your search on.
Simply choose the filter you need from the dropdown and then search.
It's possible to select/multiselect companies from a search result.
From there you can use the Change button to gain access to a set of options that can be applied to the selected companies.
The possible options are:
- Edit: Edit fields for the selected companies
- Launch in process: Start units for the selected companies
- Send to campaign: Starts a sales campaign
- Download QR codes: Downloads QR codes for each company that can afterwards be printed
- Download depot QR codes: Downloads QR codes for each company's depot
- Geocode: Forces a fresh geolocation based on the delivery address used on the company
- New calls: Creates a set of new calls that can be assigned to users
- Anonymize: As part of the GDPR functionality, you can anonymize data for the selected companies