Minimum system requirements
End date for general support
|Windows Server 2008 R2 and after||Yes|
Versions of Windows server older than 2008 R2 and Windows 7 is not supported
- To install the client, it requires the installation user to be an administrator.
- Microbizz supports synchronization of files of up to 60MB per file. file, which is also applicable here.
- Its possible to synchronize files of up to 1 GB from the file server - but not from Microbizz itself.
- We support installation in Windows environments, but not in other environments.
- We can only transfer one file at a time when using "both ways (proxy)" and therefore there will be a queue if several users access files simultaneously in this configuration.
- Port 25 should be open to make it possible for Microbizz Drive to send mails