Here it is possible to see any mail that have either been sent or unsent from the system during the last week.
You have the following choices:
- Only bounced: Show only mails that have bounced, i.e. returned due to couldn't being sent / received
- Match: Any string that may match the mail
Finally, press the Search button.
Be aware that the column "From (e-mail)" is the e-mail that will be inserted when replying to the mail
You can also multi-edit the mails by selecting more than one from the search. You then have the following choices:
- Approve: Approve the mail(s)
- Delete: Delete the mail(s)
By clicking on the subject of the mail, you will be able to see the mail sent:
Other than reading the mail and attachment(s), you have the following options:
- Mailing list: Go back to the list of mails
- Delete this mail: Delete the mail