The equipment card is accessed after having searching either through SEARCH or SEARCH WITH FILTER.
On the frontpage of the equipment card we find different buttons
- Edit: Used to edit the equipment information
- Take: Mark the equipment as taken, and can therefore not be taken by another user. You can then either Release it for another user to take it, or Use it
- Install: It's possible to install the equipment. It is also possible to Uninstall it if needed.
- Attach: When a user is no longer needed it can be activated here. You will then be asked to choose an new existing user that the responsibility will be transferred to
- Deactivate: Deactivates the equipment, which makes it unreachable but not deleted. To reactivate it, click on the Activate button.
- Create task: Used to create a task for the equipment
- Service: Complete a service check by completing a form
- Get NFC: Download the NFC information
- Go back: Navigates the user back to the equipment search page.
- Location: Mark a new location for the equipment by dragging its icon on a map
- Less/more: Show more/less of these buttons
Right under the equipment card we see the equipment tabs. These have different purposes:
- Activity: View the equipment's activities, if any
- Attachment: View all objects that are attached to the equipment, if any
- Events: View an overview of all previous events regarding the equipment
- Files: See files related to this equipment
- Forms: Fill out forms and see previously filled out ones
- Hours: View all registered hours that have been made on that particular piece of equipment
- Invoice: View any occassion when the equipment was invoiced
- Map: See a list of checkins for this equipment on a map
- Notes: See and write notes regarding this equipment
- Parts List: View and add products that are part of the equipment
- Product use: View any products that have been used in conjunction with the equipment
- Reservation: View any previous, current or future reservations for the equipment
- Serv. Agree.: View and add service agreements for the equipment
- Statistics: Choose different mini reports to see statistics about this piece of equipment
- Tasks: View all tasks that have had the equipment attached to them