Your own account
It is important that you are logged into the account you are trying to configure. If you are logged into another account, it will not be possible to set it up succesfully
It is now possible to use a "modern" login for mailimport , when using Office365. The modern login have several advantages:
- User names and passwords for Exchange are not stored in Microbizz.
- It supports Microsoft multi-factor login.
- It isn't deprecated.
Be aware that the current way of logging in is deprecated, meaning that it will stop working at some point, so everybody should upgrade to the modern login.
How to upgrade.
1) Go to the CRM module and select "Mail import" from the configuration module
2) Press the pencil icon next to your account integration and select "edit".
3) Mark the "Use modern login" and save the integration.
4) It will either connect directly and return a message that connection have succesfully been established or direct you to Microsofts log-in page.
5) You have now upgraded.
What happens from here.
The integration will keep working, but next time the user needs to confirm his/her password or when adding new users the login procedure will be different.
When setting up an mail import, you will notice that the username and password fields are gone. Instead when you save this information, you will be redirected to Microsoft where you have the option to sign on and you will be asked if you want to provide access for Microbizz to your account . When you confirm this, you'll be send back to Microbizz and the integration setup will be finished.
This step will also be necessary if you change your password. Just edit the account and click "save" and it will guide you through the rest
Read more here:
However, they give all their customers the opportunity to extend a little longer if they are not ready for it.
Here is a guide on how to extend here: