This is a setting for a tab used to show procedures on a company. More info here.
To manage procedures go to the SETTINGS > PROCEDURES menu.
Here you will see a list of existing procedures.
To create a new procedure, press Create new procedure button.
Here you will be able to add the following information:
- Title: The name of the procedure
- Searchable: Whether the procedure should be searchable in the company search menu
- Show in app: If a procedure should be visible in the app
- Visible for: Which company types the procedure should be visible for
- Where to show a warning: Where in the system should the procedure be warned to the user
- Static text: When using this option, there will be a text shown on all companies that is allowed to show this procedure. This is used to show the same information for many companies without having the need to add it individually
After completing, simply press save and the procedure will then be available.