When managing companies in Microbizz, you can divide them into groups called company types.
These can be used for many purposes, including:
- Group companies that are alike
- Show/hide custom fields
- Control hour prices per company type
- Searching/filtering companies
Company type is added to companies when creating/editing.
List company types
To see and manage company types, simply go to SETTINGS > COMPANY TYPES where you will see a list of existing company types.
Create/edit company type
After pressing New company type you will be able to fill out the following information:
- Type name: The name of the company type
- Letter: A letter to distinguish the company type
- Colour: A colour to visually distinguish the company type
- Process (Prospect): Choose if the system should start a unit in a process when a company with this type is created and at the same time is a prospect
- Process (Non-prospect): Choose if the system should start a unit in a process when a company with this type is created